Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Speaking of new additions...




I was at a craft show a few weeks ago and I came across a Japanese man who grew exotic unusual miniature trees. I was captivated by miniature roses at only a quarter of an inch long and miniature azaleas a beautiful fuchsia color. I tried and tried to decide which one I would like to bring home with me. I went back and forth between several different trees but finally I realized that the one I really wanted was the miniature orange tree. It is totally real and the oranges are edible although they taste more like a lemon. It is alive and doing fine thanks to the little plate under the tree that waters itself (kind of).

2 comments:

Kim"burly" Sue said...

Tehe!! SO CUTE.

Snedakers said...

Oh my adorable! You always have been in love with all things miniature.